Instructor-led Training Course
In this age of digital transformation and agile work, learn the skills needed to ensure employees are actively engaged so that productivity is enhanced, quality is increased, digital resilience is boosted and mental well-being prioritized.
With the rapid acceleration of Digital Transformation and HRM 4.0, organizations are seriously rethinking their approaches to Employee Experience, Engagement and Well-being.This highly interactive workshop provides a timely and up-to-date overview of the key issues and challenges of Employee Engagement in the digital enterprise. Throughout the Employee Experience (EX) – from attraction, recruitment, and selection to engagement, development, and retention – learn about Employee Engagement (EE) strategies, technologies and trends; agile working and well-being; temporal and spatial workplace flexibility; digital learning and people analytics; and the emerging challenges of digital engagement and resilience.
This workshop is packed with case studies and critical insights and is delivered by world-class consultant and trainer, Mostafa Azzam, recognized as one of the “Top 50 Global HR Influencers to Follow in 2021!”
- Recognize the difference between Employee Engagement (EE), satisfaction and motivation
- Outline the importance of Employee Engagement and workplace culture on the management team, functional strategy, and overall organisational strategy
- Describe how employee engagement influences the achievement of organisational goals and objectives
- Track the link between Employee Value Proposition (EVP), Employee Engagement and Employee Experience (EX)
- Define an engagement strategy based on the organisational vision, mission, strategy and digital involvement
- Apply a digital resilience framework to support agile working practices
- Develop effective solutions to address employee performance and behavior expectations at all levels
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- HR Directors and Talent Managers from organizations with limited automation and a need to implement digital systems or expand their use of existing ones
- HR Generalists and Professionals who need to update their HR Technology competencies in light of their current or future planned positions
- HR Administrators with a need to enhance systems capabilities to improve their ongoing job performance
- Business Owners, Executives and Managers with a need to understand the technologies available to the HR professional
A balanced approach between PowerPoint presentation, facilitated discussions, case studies, action-learning, individual exercises and group-based activities will ensure the direct transfer of skills, information and relevant practical experience as well as show you how to fundamentally rethink and redesign your approach to Employee Engagement and Retention within your organisation.
Digital HR & People Analytics Leader
Executive Director, the HR talent®
SHRM Facilitator & Consultant
HCI Senior Instructor & Faculty
Franklin Covey© Authorized Facilitator
Informa Connect Facilitator & Associate Consultant
Adjunct Faculty, American University in Cairo (AUC)
Award-Winning Speaker & Writer
“Top 50 Global HR Tech Influencers to Follow in 2021”
Mostafa Azzam is Founder and Executive Director of the HR talent®, with offices in both Canada and the Middle East. He boasts an impressive track record of over 28 years leading HR and L&D functions, globally. He is an HRM Consultant and an internationally acclaimed Master Facilitator, Keynote Speaker and Conference Chair. He is an authorized SHRM Facilitator and Consultant, an HCI Faculty Member and Senior Instructor, and a Franklin Covey© Approved Facilitator. Mostafa is also an Adjunct Faculty Member and Lecturer at the AUC, as well as a seasoned Leadership Coach, Psychometric Profiler and a prolific HR Writer.
Mostafa is widely recognised as a thought leader and globally respected authority on HR Analytics, Digital HR, Talent Management and Strategic HR. He helps HR practitioners and organizations realize their full potential through leveraging Data-driven HR and Analytics to drive and sustain improved business performance and outcomes. He has unique expertise setting up and managing leadership development programs for major industry players undergoing seismic organisational transformation shifts. Throughout his career, Mostafa’s unique skillset has helped maintain organisational capability and capacity at world-class standards for major industry-leading organizations such as British Petroleum (BP), Kuwait Oil Company (KOC), Saudi Chevron (SAC), Aramco, Maërsk (A.P. Møller), American University in Cairo (AUC) and the British Council.
Mostafa is recognized as one of the “Top 50 Global HR Tech Influencers to Follow in 2021” and one of the “Top Global HR Analytics Influencers for 2019.” He was also recognized one of the “100 Most Talented Global L&D Leaders in 2018,” where he was awarded the global “Learning & Development Leadership Award” and the “HR Best Practice Award” for his contributions to the fields of HR and L&D.
Mostafa was educated in the UK and holds a BSc. in Engineering and an MA in TEFL. He is bilingual and is natively fluent in both English and Arabic. He brings to his events a genuine passion and provocative insight that is truly remarkable and refreshingly invigorating!
“Mostafa is one of the finest L&D professionals I have known. He is a champion facilitator & a prolific speaker. I can safely say he is one of the finest speakers in the region.”
Head of Training & Development – QatarGas, Qatar
“Learning from Mostafa is an awesome experience. His approach is intellectually challenging and engaging. He uses his achievements & experiences to bring out the best in his participants. As an L&D professional, I wish I could be like him.”
Head of Learning, Development & Employee Engagement – FPH Corp. and First Gen Corp., Philippines
“Mostafa is one of the best HR experts in the world!”
Executive Chairman & CEO –Stantec (MWH), USA